Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyeres (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
The aerial week of Rêves de Gosse ended yesterday in PerpignanA big tip of the hat to the organizers of this magnificent event. To the inexhaustible G...Read more
Saturday October 2, we will be in Perpigna, at Aéropyrénées, which hosts the 8th stage 2021 of Rêves de Gosse. With R...Read more
In accordance with the "Make in India" program, ALSIM and its Indian partner Three DIS won a major contract in March 2021 for the supply of three FNPT...Read more