Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
We have just received the contact details from High Tide Aviation. This flight school, based in Southport, North Carolina, is now included in our search engine,...Read more
We learn that Sky Services Flight Academy, Italian ATO based in Naples, but with branches also in Capua, Milan Bresso e Brindisi, will be equipped with an ALSIM...Read more