Alsim is going to exhibit at Professional Flight Training Exhibition in London on 20th of April.
We will be pleased to meet you there and present you our training solutions.
The ALX covers the entire student curriculum from PPL to MCC and even Jet Transition Training with the following different generic flight models:
- Single piston,with classic and EFIS instrumentation for PPL/CPL/IR
- Twin piston with classic or EFIS instrumentation for CPL/IR/ME
- Twin turboprop with EFIS instrumentation for MCC
- Light twin fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS for MCC
- Mid Sized fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems, nose wheel steering and dual FMS for JOC
- TCAS & Weather Radar
Liberty University opted for all available flight models in the ALSIM ALX, which starts with a single engine piston close to a Cessna 172 and reconfigures to a ...Read more
In 2021, Houston, TX, is now the home of Coast Flight Training's fourth flight training facility! This July, Coast Flight Training's fourth site will be open at...Read more