Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyères (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
After acquiring a first AL200 MCC in 2016 and a second AL200 in 2017, Montair Aviation, based in Vancouver and Alberta, has ordered a new Alsim AL250 flight sim...Read more
At the origin of this order of 2 ALSIM AL250 and 2 ALSIM AL172 is the Kent State University College of Aeronautics and Engineering (CAE). The simulators will be...Read more
ALSIM manufacturer offers its customers the possibility to upgrade their fleet with the latest generation of flight simulators. The flying school based in Jerez...Read more