Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyeres (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
ALSIM informs us of the next installation of an AL250 simulator at 43 Air School, South Africa, which represents a breath of hope in the pilot training market a...Read more
Already equipped with an ALSIM AL42 simulator, the Europilot flight school based in Antwerp, Belgium, opts for a new ALSIM ALX simulator. EuroPilot Center (EPC)...Read more
Thanks to the notification sent to us by Alsim about the sale of an AL250 flight simulator, we have updated our schools search engine with the addition of a fre...Read more