Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyeres (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
Royal-Star Aero, the Training Center based in Poland, has decided to buy 2 Alsim’s simulators: an Alsim AL250 and an Alsim ALX, whose parameters and t...Read more
The International Aero Training Academy, based in Malaysia, has decided to upgrade its AL 42 flight simulator for the WAAS in accordance with the new rules that...Read more
Be ready for tomorrow.Performance Based Navigation (PBN/LPV) will become mandatory by 2020 for all instrument rating training (EASA requirement). IR holders who...Read more