Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyères (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
Alsim is very pleased to announce the sale of an AL250 FNPT II simulator, SEP/MEP configuration, to Sky Trainer Ltd. The device will be installed in March 2018....Read more
Alsim announces that an AL172 simulator has been installed at the Banyuwangi Pilot School, East Java, Indonesia. The school signed for it at the end of last yea...Read more
Alsim announces the sale of two AL250 FNPT II simulators to Astonfly, a flight training school located in Toussus-le-Noble, near Paris, France. The simulators w...Read more