Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyeres (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
Following the kind intervention of Mr Brad Fenster, Aviation Training Guide is pleased to welcome in its search engine a new comprehensive training center for h...Read more
On the occasion of AERO Friedrichshafen 2022, Alsim finalized the sale of an ALSR20 to Cirrus South Africa, based in Lanseria, South Africa. The ALSR20 is the ...Read more
We have just been informed that School4Pilots GmbH, based in Hannover, Germany, has acquired an ALSIM ALSR20 simulator.The ALSR20 is the brand new simulator man...Read more