Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyeres (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
We learn that the French leader in flight simulators for pilot training, ALSIM, has recently won the latest tender launched by the Civil Aviation Flight Univers...Read more
We are pleased to report this communication from Global Aviation Academy, an EASA approved pilot training that has been in our guide and search engine for more ...Read more
We learn that Aspen Flight Academy, Colorado, will receive the first AL40 flight simulator in North America, an exact replica of Diamond's DA40 NG aircraft. We ...Read more