Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyères (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
Thanks to the report received from Alsim we are pleased to add the Fly-Coop Hungarian flight school in our directory.Mr. Peter Nagy, Fly Coop Deputy Head of Tra...Read more
We receive the press release of ALSIM Simulators on 10 September, in which the sales manager for Spain, Mr Nicolas de Lassus, expressed his pride in welcoming F...Read more
The Alsim ALX acquired by the IFA is an EASA CS-FSTD A-FNPT II MCC simulator, which allows to replace flight hours per simulated flight hours in the PPL, CPL-Ti...Read more