Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyères (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
Aviation Career Center, a Zero to ATPL training specialist, based in Ljubljana, Slovenia, has chosen Alsim to purchase their new ALSIM AL250 flight training dev...Read more
An other flight simulator AL172 has been selected by Alpha Aviation Group, a leading provider of aviation training solutions based in Pampanga, Philippines.&nbs...Read more
Aéropyrénées, a valued long-term ALSIM customer who has already been operating an ALSIM ALX and AL250, recently decided to purchase a third...Read more