Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyères (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent European standard aviation training centers with headquarters in Lithuania, opts for an Alsim AL250 to provid...Read more
These days I am reviewing the Italian ATOs on our directory, following the list recently updated by the National Civil Aviation Authority (ENAC).It is a long an...Read more
Monday, November 25th 2019, a delegation representing the National Aviation University came from Ukraine to visit the Alsim headquarters in Le Loroux-Bottereau,...Read more