Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyeres (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
FTE Jerez adds Alsim AL250 to its equipment for pilot training French manufacturer Alsim strengthens its presence in Spain with the sale of an AL250 flight sim...Read more
Alsim informs us about the consolidation of its partnership with the CAFUC (Civil Aviation Flight University of China). Alsim has been awarded the recent tender...Read more