Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyères (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
We are doing a long and recurring work that leads us to delete from our directory those aviation schools that do not have an active and updated website and that...Read more
KLM Flight Academy operates a mixed fleet of Socata TB-10 and TB-20 singe-engine as well as Diamond DA42 multi-engine aircraft for which they need a versatile g...Read more
The training device will be used in the school’s brand-new Integrated Airline Career Program in which it will fill the gap between the single-engine instr...Read more