Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyères (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
Atlantic Flight Training Academy, a renowned EASA approved flight training academy located in Cork, Ireland, will be equippezd with an ALSIM AL42. This will be ...Read more
I am pleased to announce that the President of the Popular University of Turin, Mr. Eugenio Boccardo, joins our non-profit organization as an honorary member. W...Read more
Aviation Training is the mandatory passage in obtaining the airplane pilot license and helicopter pilot license, and it conforms to norms enforced in all Europe...Read more