Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyères (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
Helicentre Aviation Academy has opened its 2019 UK EASA Professional Helicopter Pilot Scholarship Programme and is now accepting applications for the Commercial...Read more
ALSIM is pleased to announce the sale of an ALX (Single Engine Piston, Single Engine Piston Complex, Multi Engine Piston, and Light Jet) to Malaysian Flying Aca...Read more
ALSIM is pleased to announce the sale of an ALX (Multi Engine Piston, Light Turboprop, Medium Turboprop and Medium Jet) and an AL250 to Aéropyrén&...Read more