Swiss Helicopter flight school offers you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following locations on these types of helicopter:
- Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
- Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2 and Jet Ranger
- Gruyères (Western Switzerland) on Hughes 300C, Cabri G2, Jet Ranger and EC120
- Locarno (Ticino) on Hughes 300 C and EC120 B Colibri
- Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on EC120 B Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated course – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
I have the pleasure to post below the full text of article 2 of our statuteARTICLE 2 - OBJECT OF THE ASSOCIATIONThe purpose of Pilot Training Helping Hand NPO i...Read more
The Civil Aviation Academy of Kazakhstan, a valued long-term Alsim customer who has already been operating an ALSIM AL200MCC for several years, recently decided...Read more