Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
Alsim is very pleased to announce the sale of an AL250 FNPT II simulator, SEP/MEP configuration, to Sky Trainer Ltd. The device will be installed in March 2018....Read more
Alsim announces that an AL172 simulator has been installed at the Banyuwangi Pilot School, East Java, Indonesia. The school signed for it at the end of last yea...Read more
Alsim announces the sale of two AL250 FNPT II simulators to Astonfly, a flight training school located in Toussus-le-Noble, near Paris, France. The simulators w...Read more