Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
Alsim is very pleased to announce the Colombian flight school Escuela de Aviación Flying is acquiring ALSIM’s AL250 flight simulator becoming Alsim...Read more
ALSIM is pleased to announce the sale of an ALX (Multi Engine Piston, Light Turboprop, Medium Turboprop and Medium Jet) to Tayside Aviation, a flight school loc...Read more
ACS growth plans get airborne following £1m investment ACS Aviation, Scotland’s leading flying school and aircraft maintenance company has set a cou...Read more