Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
An other flight simulator AL172 has been selected by Alpha Aviation Group, a leading provider of aviation training solutions based in Pampanga, Philippines.&nbs...Read more
Aéropyrénées, a valued long-term ALSIM customer who has already been operating an ALSIM ALX and AL250, recently decided to purchase a third...Read more