Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
At the origin of this order of 2 ALSIM AL250 and 2 ALSIM AL172 is the Kent State University College of Aeronautics and Engineering (CAE). The simulators will be...Read more
ALSIM manufacturer offers its customers the possibility to upgrade their fleet with the latest generation of flight simulators. The flying school based in Jerez...Read more
I'd like to thank Alexis Lasserand for his recent membership in our Pilot Training Helping Hand Association as a sympathizing member.The list of friends and rel...Read more