Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
C3P, Polynesian Center of Piloting Improvement, located in the heart of the South Pacific in Tahiti, has been using an Alsim simulator since 2012. As part of th...Read more
BAA Training, one of the leading Northern European aviation training centres, invites you to join his roadshow around Italy! In January BAA's Career Day events ...Read more
AWA, the Aeronautical Web Academy located near Lisbon Airport, in April 2019 will be equipped with a simulator ALSIM AL250 FNTP II.With this acquisition the sch...Read more