Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
We have the pleasure to add a new Turkish school named Plus Istanbul Flight Academy in our directory. The information was provided to us by Alsim on the occasio...Read more
The ATO is currently using Cessna 152, 172 and 172 G1000, as well as a Piper Seminole PA44, a Beechcraft F33A and a Tecnam P2006T.The Alsim AL250 is a generic a...Read more