Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
The ATO Aerofutur certified flight school, located at the foot of the Pyrenees in the southwest of France, has just acquired an ALSIM ALX simulator for its trai...Read more
Following its first positive acquisition, Rafael Lopez, General Director at Flyschool Air Academy, claims that the AL250 simulator meets the training needs of t...Read more
We learn that the French leader in flight simulators for pilot training, ALSIM, has recently won the latest tender launched by the Civil Aviation Flight Univers...Read more