Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
FTE Jerez adds Alsim AL250 to its equipment for pilot training French manufacturer Alsim strengthens its presence in Spain with the sale of an AL250 flight sim...Read more
Alsim informs us about the consolidation of its partnership with the CAFUC (Civil Aviation Flight University of China). Alsim has been awarded the recent tender...Read more