Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
Aviation Pilot Training, a flight school located in Cape Town, South Africa, chose an AL250 equipped with its EASA-FNPT II (Flight Navigation Procedures T...Read more
Astonfly, a flight training school located in Toussus-le-Noble near Paris, acquires a third AL250 FNPT II simulator.The school trains more than 100 pilots per y...Read more
Skyborne Airline Academy, the UK’s newest and most innovative airline training academy, based at Gloucestershire Airport, has selected the Alsim AL42 Simu...Read more