Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
Thanks to the report received from Alsim we are pleased to add the Fly-Coop Hungarian flight school in our directory.Mr. Peter Nagy, Fly Coop Deputy Head of Tra...Read more
We receive the press release of ALSIM Simulators on 10 September, in which the sales manager for Spain, Mr Nicolas de Lassus, expressed his pride in welcoming F...Read more
The Alsim ALX acquired by the IFA is an EASA CS-FSTD A-FNPT II MCC simulator, which allows to replace flight hours per simulated flight hours in the PPL, CPL-Ti...Read more