Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
Alsim informs us that the AL250 flight simulator has been selected by Agro Aero, a medium-sized, family-owned flight school in Szeged, Hungary. The school offer...Read more
What are the main characteristics of this device?The Alsim ALX FSTD provides up to 4 classes of aircraft–from single engine piston, twin engine piston, tw...Read more
Alsim realizes the first sale of an AL42 FSTD in Spain. One Air, approved flight training center and long-term Alsim customer, located in Malaga, acquired the d...Read more