Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
Alsim’s AL42 FNPT II flight simulator has been selected by Airbus Flight Academy Europe, a 100% subsidiary of the Airbus group. The simulator was delivere...Read more
Helicentre Aviation Academy has announced it will be hosting Bristow Helicopters’ Careers Days on 16th and 17th April 2019 at its Midlands-based training ...Read more
Solent Freight Services LTD has chosen ALSIM ALX simulator, their first South American installation. The acquisition of an ALX marks the first partnership...Read more