Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
ALSIM informs us of the next installation of an AL250 simulator at 43 Air School, South Africa, which represents a breath of hope in the pilot training market a...Read more
Already equipped with an ALSIM AL42 simulator, the Europilot flight school based in Antwerp, Belgium, opts for a new ALSIM ALX simulator. EuroPilot Center (EPC)...Read more
Thanks to the notification sent to us by Alsim about the sale of an AL250 flight simulator, we have updated our schools search engine with the addition of a fre...Read more