Application Process, addressed to international students who wish to obtain training in Canada at AAA Aviation Flight Academy.
Getting Enrolled to Fly:
- Submit Educational Documents and Valid Passport Copy.
- Pay Registration fee to Enrol.
- Pay 1st Installment towards the Course Fee
- Gather all your documents required by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship. For more info visit www.cic.gc.ca).
- Submit the documents.
- Visa Processing Starts
Once you Get the Visa Approved
- Inform us and confirm your flight to Canada
- Fly to Canada
- Start your training.
What is AAA?
European Flyers, a prestigious training center based in Madrid, Spain, signs the purchase of a third simulator AL42, Diamond DA42 replica, during the Air Show o...Read more
The contract for the sale of an AL250 Simulator was signed by Aéroclub de Goias at Le Bourget Paris Air Show.This news comes after a record-breaking year...Read more
We are doing a long and recurring work that leads us to delete from our directory those aviation schools that do not have an active and updated website and that...Read more