Aviomar announces their new iPad app for their distance learning courses (CPL-IR-ATPL)!
The app, which may be downloaded directly from the iOS App Store, includes full offline access to:
- Course progress charts
- Overview lecture presentations you can sit back and watch
- Full colour study guides - all the books in the palm of your hand
- Exam question bank with pull-out annexes
- Built-in progress tests for your course
- All EASA ATPL/CPL/IR subjects
Aviomar is one of the few FTOs in Europe to offer distance learning in their course curricula.
The app is fully compatible with any iPad running iOS 5.1 or higher.
Helicentre Aviation Academy has opened its 2019 UK EASA Professional Helicopter Pilot Scholarship Programme and is now accepting applications for the Commercial...Read more
ALSIM is pleased to announce the sale of an ALX (Single Engine Piston, Single Engine Piston Complex, Multi Engine Piston, and Light Jet) to Malaysian Flying Aca...Read more
ALSIM is pleased to announce the sale of an ALX (Multi Engine Piston, Light Turboprop, Medium Turboprop and Medium Jet) and an AL250 to Aéropyrén&...Read more