Aviomar announces their new iPad app for their distance learning courses (CPL-IR-ATPL)!
The app, which may be downloaded directly from the iOS App Store, includes full offline access to:
- Course progress charts
- Overview lecture presentations you can sit back and watch
- Full colour study guides - all the books in the palm of your hand
- Exam question bank with pull-out annexes
- Built-in progress tests for your course
- All EASA ATPL/CPL/IR subjects
Aviomar is one of the few FTOs in Europe to offer distance learning in their course curricula.
The app is fully compatible with any iPad running iOS 5.1 or higher.
After acquiring a first AL200 MCC in 2016 and a second AL200 in 2017, Montair Aviation, based in Vancouver and Alberta, has ordered a new Alsim AL250 flight sim...Read more
At the origin of this order of 2 ALSIM AL250 and 2 ALSIM AL172 is the Kent State University College of Aeronautics and Engineering (CAE). The simulators will be...Read more
ALSIM manufacturer offers its customers the possibility to upgrade their fleet with the latest generation of flight simulators. The flying school based in Jerez...Read more