Aviomar announces their new iPad app for their distance learning courses (CPL-IR-ATPL)!
The app, which may be downloaded directly from the iOS App Store, includes full offline access to:
- Course progress charts
- Overview lecture presentations you can sit back and watch
- Full colour study guides - all the books in the palm of your hand
- Exam question bank with pull-out annexes
- Built-in progress tests for your course
- All EASA ATPL/CPL/IR subjects
Aviomar is one of the few FTOs in Europe to offer distance learning in their course curricula.
The app is fully compatible with any iPad running iOS 5.1 or higher.
Royal-Star Aero, the Training Center based in Poland, has decided to buy 2 Alsim’s simulators: an Alsim AL250 and an Alsim ALX, whose parameters and t...Read more
The International Aero Training Academy, based in Malaysia, has decided to upgrade its AL 42 flight simulator for the WAAS in accordance with the new rules that...Read more
Be ready for tomorrow.Performance Based Navigation (PBN/LPV) will become mandatory by 2020 for all instrument rating training (EASA requirement). IR holders who...Read more