Aviomar announces their new iPad app for their distance learning courses (CPL-IR-ATPL)!
The app, which may be downloaded directly from the iOS App Store, includes full offline access to:
- Course progress charts
- Overview lecture presentations you can sit back and watch
- Full colour study guides - all the books in the palm of your hand
- Exam question bank with pull-out annexes
- Built-in progress tests for your course
- All EASA ATPL/CPL/IR subjects
Aviomar is one of the few FTOs in Europe to offer distance learning in their course curricula.
The app is fully compatible with any iPad running iOS 5.1 or higher.
We are doing a long and recurring work that leads us to delete from our directory those aviation schools that do not have an active and updated website and that...Read more
KLM Flight Academy operates a mixed fleet of Socata TB-10 and TB-20 singe-engine as well as Diamond DA42 multi-engine aircraft for which they need a versatile g...Read more
The training device will be used in the school’s brand-new Integrated Airline Career Program in which it will fill the gap between the single-engine instr...Read more