Aviomar announces their new iPad app for their distance learning courses (CPL-IR-ATPL)!
The app, which may be downloaded directly from the iOS App Store, includes full offline access to:
- Course progress charts
- Overview lecture presentations you can sit back and watch
- Full colour study guides - all the books in the palm of your hand
- Exam question bank with pull-out annexes
- Built-in progress tests for your course
- All EASA ATPL/CPL/IR subjects
Aviomar is one of the few FTOs in Europe to offer distance learning in their course curricula.
The app is fully compatible with any iPad running iOS 5.1 or higher.
We learn that the French leader in flight simulators for pilot training, ALSIM, has recently won the latest tender launched by the Civil Aviation Flight Univers...Read more
We are pleased to report this communication from Global Aviation Academy, an EASA approved pilot training that has been in our guide and search engine for more ...Read more
We learn that Aspen Flight Academy, Colorado, will receive the first AL40 flight simulator in North America, an exact replica of Diamond's DA40 NG aircraft. We ...Read more