We note with great pleasure that ALSIM, our Sponsor and Benefactor Member for 10 years, confirms its leadership with flight simulators perfectly adapted to the needs of pilot training.
ALSIM is showing us comforting signs of recovery despite this very difficult period for the aeronautical sector.
In just a few weeks, we have announced, on the 2 websites of our Association, the next commissioning of several ALSIM simulators around the world:
- In Turkie, Istanbul Aviation Academy, an AL250
- In France, Alpes Aero, an AL250
- In Belgium, Europilots Center, an AL42
- In South Africa, 43 Air School, an AL250
- In Greece, FAS Pilot Academy, Alsim ALX
- In New Zealand, Ardmore Flying School, an AL42
- In Georgia, USA, Lanier Flight Center, an AL172
- In Maryland, USA, Harford Air Service, an AL250
Our compliments to the Alsim team for their dynamism and skills. We are proud to collaborate and have the support of such a world leader
Pilot Training Helping Hand
Alsim informs us about the consolidation of its partnership with the CAFUC (Civil Aviation Flight University of China). Alsim has been awarded the recent tender...Read more
Despite expected changes in borrowing rates, Societe Generale is renewing its confidence in Aéropyrènes via student funding at a fixed rat...Read more
We note with great pleasure that ALSIM, our Sponsor and Benefactor Member for 10 years, confirms its leadership with flight simulators perfectly adapted to the ...Read more