We note with great pleasure that ALSIM, our Sponsor and Benefactor Member for 10 years, confirms its leadership with flight simulators perfectly adapted to the needs of pilot training.
ALSIM is showing us comforting signs of recovery despite this very difficult period for the aeronautical sector.
In just a few weeks, we have announced, on the 2 websites of our Association, the next commissioning of several ALSIM simulators around the world:
- In Turkie, Istanbul Aviation Academy, an AL250
- In France, Alpes Aero, an AL250
- In Belgium, Europilots Center, an AL42
- In South Africa, 43 Air School, an AL250
- In Greece, FAS Pilot Academy, Alsim ALX
- In New Zealand, Ardmore Flying School, an AL42
- In Georgia, USA, Lanier Flight Center, an AL172
- In Maryland, USA, Harford Air Service, an AL250
Our compliments to the Alsim team for their dynamism and skills. We are proud to collaborate and have the support of such a world leader
Pilot Training Helping Hand
We have just learned that Cannes Aviation Academy is renewing its confidence in the French simulator manufacturer Alsim with the purchase of a second AL42. The...Read more
Starlite Aviation Training Academy, based in Durban and Mossel Bay, South Africa, has selected this very compact and fast reconfigurable "made in France&qu...Read more
Dear students Today's exceptional situation is known to everyone. Corona has clearly left its mark on the aviation industry.However, we are not letting our gra...Read more