Alsim is going to exhibit at Professional Flight Training Exhibition in London on 20th of April.
We will be pleased to meet you there and present you our training solutions.
The ALX covers the entire student curriculum from PPL to MCC and even Jet Transition Training with the following different generic flight models:
- Single piston,with classic and EFIS instrumentation for PPL/CPL/IR
- Twin piston with classic or EFIS instrumentation for CPL/IR/ME
- Twin turboprop with EFIS instrumentation for MCC
- Light twin fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS for MCC
- Mid Sized fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems, nose wheel steering and dual FMS for JOC
- TCAS & Weather Radar
Royal-Star Aero, the Training Center based in Poland, has decided to buy 2 Alsim’s simulators: an Alsim AL250 and an Alsim ALX, whose parameters and t...Read more
The International Aero Training Academy, based in Malaysia, has decided to upgrade its AL 42 flight simulator for the WAAS in accordance with the new rules that...Read more
Be ready for tomorrow.Performance Based Navigation (PBN/LPV) will become mandatory by 2020 for all instrument rating training (EASA requirement). IR holders who...Read more