AFA - Atlantic Flight Academy is lease-purchased “ALX-FIRST” flight simulator (one of the most advanced FSTD - Flight Synthetic Training Device (FNPT-II + MCC) proved by worldwide training organisations and Authorities) from “ALSIM”, capable of entire student curriculum from A to Z; PPL to MCC and even Jet Transition Training and complies with the FNPT-II standards of JAA and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
“Alsim ALX - First” Flight training Simulator; replaces up to 4 different machines, and covers the entire student curriculum from A to Z: PPL to MCC and even Jet Transition Training with the different generic flight models.
Alsim ALX - First; Flight Simulator Training Device - FNPT II is compliant with the certification requirements of :
JAR - Joint Aviation Authorities, and
FAR - Federal Aviation Administration
Atlantic Flight Academy's FNPT-II/MCC Simulator ALX-15 has the following models.
- Single piston, constant pitch propeller and fixed landing gear, with classic or EFIS instrumentation
- Single piston, variable pitch propeller and retractable landing gear, with classic or EFIS instrumentation
- Twin piston with classic or EFIS instrumentation
- Light twin turboprop with EFIS instrumentation
- Light twin fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS.
- Medium twin turboprop with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS.
- Medium twin fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS.
Aviation Pilot Training, a flight school located in Cape Town, South Africa, chose an AL250 equipped with its EASA-FNPT II (Flight Navigation Procedures T...Read more
Astonfly, a flight training school located in Toussus-le-Noble near Paris, acquires a third AL250 FNPT II simulator.The school trains more than 100 pilots per y...Read more
Skyborne Airline Academy, the UK’s newest and most innovative airline training academy, based at Gloucestershire Airport, has selected the Alsim AL42 Simu...Read more