AFA - Atlantic Flight Academy is lease-purchased “ALX-FIRST” flight simulator (one of the most advanced FSTD - Flight Synthetic Training Device (FNPT-II + MCC) proved by worldwide training organisations and Authorities) from “ALSIM”, capable of entire student curriculum from A to Z; PPL to MCC and even Jet Transition Training and complies with the FNPT-II standards of JAA and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
“Alsim ALX - First” Flight training Simulator; replaces up to 4 different machines, and covers the entire student curriculum from A to Z: PPL to MCC and even Jet Transition Training with the different generic flight models.
Alsim ALX - First; Flight Simulator Training Device - FNPT II is compliant with the certification requirements of :
JAR - Joint Aviation Authorities, and
FAR - Federal Aviation Administration
Atlantic Flight Academy's FNPT-II/MCC Simulator ALX-15 has the following models.
- Single piston, constant pitch propeller and fixed landing gear, with classic or EFIS instrumentation
- Single piston, variable pitch propeller and retractable landing gear, with classic or EFIS instrumentation
- Twin piston with classic or EFIS instrumentation
- Light twin turboprop with EFIS instrumentation
- Light twin fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS.
- Medium twin turboprop with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS.
- Medium twin fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS.
Alsim is very pleased to announce the Colombian flight school Escuela de Aviación Flying is acquiring ALSIM’s AL250 flight simulator becoming Alsim...Read more
ALSIM is pleased to announce the sale of an ALX (Multi Engine Piston, Light Turboprop, Medium Turboprop and Medium Jet) to Tayside Aviation, a flight school loc...Read more
ACS growth plans get airborne following £1m investment ACS Aviation, Scotland’s leading flying school and aircraft maintenance company has set a cou...Read more