AFA - Atlantic Flight Academy is lease-purchased “ALX-FIRST” flight simulator (one of the most advanced FSTD - Flight Synthetic Training Device (FNPT-II + MCC) proved by worldwide training organisations and Authorities) from “ALSIM”, capable of entire student curriculum from A to Z; PPL to MCC and even Jet Transition Training and complies with the FNPT-II standards of JAA and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
“Alsim ALX - First” Flight training Simulator; replaces up to 4 different machines, and covers the entire student curriculum from A to Z: PPL to MCC and even Jet Transition Training with the different generic flight models.
Alsim ALX - First; Flight Simulator Training Device - FNPT II is compliant with the certification requirements of :
JAR - Joint Aviation Authorities, and
FAR - Federal Aviation Administration
Atlantic Flight Academy's FNPT-II/MCC Simulator ALX-15 has the following models.
- Single piston, constant pitch propeller and fixed landing gear, with classic or EFIS instrumentation
- Single piston, variable pitch propeller and retractable landing gear, with classic or EFIS instrumentation
- Twin piston with classic or EFIS instrumentation
- Light twin turboprop with EFIS instrumentation
- Light twin fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS.
- Medium twin turboprop with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS.
- Medium twin fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS.
European Flyers, a prestigious training center based in Madrid, Spain, signs the purchase of a third simulator AL42, Diamond DA42 replica, during the Air Show o...Read more
The contract for the sale of an AL250 Simulator was signed by Aéroclub de Goias at Le Bourget Paris Air Show.This news comes after a record-breaking year...Read more
We are doing a long and recurring work that leads us to delete from our directory those aviation schools that do not have an active and updated website and that...Read more